Thursday, September 10, 2009

Allergies, morning sickness, etc

We're all here, still good. I'm at seven weeks tomorrow - YAY - and very happy about it. I ended up nixing any sort of prescription medication for the nausea, as I realized that it would also increase milk production. Which is the exact opposite of what I want to do, and I tried the OTC remedy of Unisom, which resulted in a very sleepy mommy - and nobody wins there. I'm just going to suffer thru it - I had killer morning sickness with both Jess and Sam and survived that, this one won't kill me either. It just feels like it. Jessie is home sick - the ragweed is kicking her butt, and poor Sammy is coughing and sneezing as well. Between the nausea and my own allergies - we're kind of a wreck here - but wanted to check in and just let everyone know that all is well in my world - sick, but overall well :-)

Will post again when we're all feeling better - send us some healthy thoughts, okay?

1 comment:

Jessi said...

sheesh! you poor things! I'll be thinking of you and saying a prayer that you all start to feel better soon! morning sickness is the pits, I had it horrible with ashlyn until 16 weeks so i feel for you!


get well soon!