Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm so sick

Don't know if it's allergies, or just a kick ass spring cold, but it's not fun right now in my body. I've had two motrin, I'm on my second cup of coffee, and then I'm going to take a HOT shower, and hope for the best. Memorial Day weekend, and I'm busy - I don't want to sit at home and be miserably sick.

We took Bella overnight last night, and she's playing with the kids in the living room. I threw some cheerios at them, so they are all content with Go Diego Go, and I'm optimistic about the rest of the day. I have to give Bella a bath, and then I promised to take them to the park to feed the baby ducks. Marc is still sleeping, and I'm letting him sleep as long as he wants, in hopes that tomorrow morning he'll repay the favor. Doubtful, honestly, in the five years we've been parents together, I don't think I've ever been able to sleep in as long as I wanted to - in order for it to happen, he'd actually have to take the kids out, but hope springs eternal, I guess.

No comments: